You could now buy a hosting plan, register a domain name and get your hands on the product they sell. So what’s left? You need to continue building your e-commerce website. If you use WordPress, you can create a website very easily and quickly.
You can use WordPress for your eCommerce site to create a dynamic eCommerce site and allow you to maintain yourself. Benefits of using WordPress for your
- A default RSS feed that your visitors can subscribe to.
- Easy to set up and customize.
- Interaction with comments is activated.
- You can use a large online support community.
- Countless free themes.
- You can sell your product using the eCommerce plugin.
- The search engine will ping automatically.
- A search engine friendly page is created.
- Trackbacks for building links are enabled.
Create an e-commerce website development using WordPress?
- After logging in to cPanel, the hosting account where you want to install WordPress, look under the “Software” heading. There is a WordPress link under the “Software” heading.
You can click this link to install the WordPress files. A password will be generated for you to enter to log in to the site’s admin panel. Install the area with the default theme.
- Choose a theme template
Search Google for “free WordPress themes”, and you will find hundreds of free WordPress themes. Download the zip file to your desktop and then unzip the theme file to your site’s theme folder (wp- content-themes). Log in to the site’s admin area and click Appearance to use the new theme.
Select a new theme and click Add New. A new theme is applied to the site.
- Add e-commerce plugin
To find the appropriate e-commerce plugin to add to your new e-commerce site, search Google for the “WordPress ecommerce plugin” and download it to your desktop. The server installs the file into the site’s plugins folder (wp-content-plugins). With the
plugin, e-commerce links will appear on account checkouts, product page sidebars, and transaction results.
- Add Product You can set the parameter of the product by adding the following products that visited the general settings of the
You can add as many products as you like, regardless of the plugins you have downloaded. You can manage all of the Administrators panel.
- You can optimize the title and meta tags of your WordPress blog content by installing the Search Engine Optimization
All-in-One SEO Pack. Create web page addresses or URLs suitable for search engines and change the structure of permalinks. To realize this, go to Settings > Blog Shortcuts > Custom Structure.
Insert /%postname%.html into an empty box and save your changes.
- Promotion of e-commerce website
You can’t sell more unless you generate traffic to your ecommerce website in WordPress.
- Article Marketing
- Blog Directory
- Pay Per Click Marketing
- RSS Directory
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
The number of visitors out accessing site statistics most likely to be included in the hosting plan to track.
You can also track where your visitors come from and the keywords they use to display your site in search engines. This is a convenient way to monitor your website’s traffic.
3 main reasons to use WordPress for e-commerce websites:
Below are 3 main reasons why you can actually see profits by running an e-commerce site using WordPress.
- WordPress is Search Engine Friendly: If you are using a good search engine optimized WordPress theme, the search engine of your e-commerce site will be effectively indexed, and users will find it quickly. I can.
- WordPress is free. Using WordPress WordPress itself is open-source software, so you don’t need to buy any software. Most well-known web hosting companies offer WordPress with a one-click installation.
- WordPress is easy. WordPress is available to anyone who knows how to use Microsoft Word. The online store is relatively easy to manage via WordPress’s visual interface.
It’s clear that using WordPress for e-commerce sites is beneficial in many ways, and now we know how to use WordPress for e-commerce websites.
Wp-Web-Starter is a hassle-free WordPress installation service that can be installed and run within 72 hours.
Our team knows WordPress both inside and outside and can help you if you need to set up your business or personal website on WordPress.